Call of Duty: Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of Zombies you want? -poll

2 posters

Go down

What kind of Zombies you want?

What kind of Zombies you want? -poll I_vote_lcap0%What kind of Zombies you want? -poll I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What kind of Zombies you want? -poll I_vote_lcap50%What kind of Zombies you want? -poll I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
What kind of Zombies you want? -poll I_vote_lcap25%What kind of Zombies you want? -poll I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
What kind of Zombies you want? -poll I_vote_lcap25%What kind of Zombies you want? -poll I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

What kind of Zombies you want? -poll Empty What kind of Zombies you want? -poll

Post  soni2295 Fri May 07, 2010 4:08 pm

-NAZI Zombies.

-Vietnamesse Zombies.

-Common zombies.

-Both (zombies from all factions).
soni2295
soni2295

Back to top Go down

What kind of Zombies you want? -poll Empty hah

Post  DaBeurt Wed May 12, 2010 12:52 am

well i think every one is going for the vietnam zombies becuzz nazi and comon idoesn't fit in the game time i think but if you meant ordinairy people from that time then yeah comon would be ok to me
DaBeurt
DaBeurt

Back to top Go down

What kind of Zombies you want? -poll Empty Re: What kind of Zombies you want? -poll

Post  soni2295 Wed May 12, 2010 12:57 am

DaBeurt wrote:well i think every one is going for the vietnam zombies becuzz nazi and comon idoesn't fit in the game time i think but if you meant ordinairy people from that time then yeah comon would be ok to me

common zombies is a good choice, i think both kind of zombies (asian/russianamerican) is good too because is like all thr soldier that died returned as zombies.
soni2295
soni2295

Back to top Go down

What kind of Zombies you want? -poll Empty Re: What kind of Zombies you want? -poll

Post  DaBeurt Fri May 14, 2010 2:28 pm

soni2295 wrote:
DaBeurt wrote:well i think every one is going for the vietnam zombies becuzz nazi and comon idoesn't fit in the game time i think but if you meant ordinairy people from that time then yeah comon would be ok to me

common zombies is a good choice, i think both kind of zombies (asian/russianamerican) is good too because is like all thr soldier that died returned as zombies.

and it would be quite shocking if you had to fight your best friend who turned into a zombie
so yeah that's part of the zombie realism
DaBeurt
DaBeurt

Back to top Go down

Post  soni2295 Fri May 14, 2010 2:34 pm

DaBeurt wrote:
soni2295 wrote:

and it would be quite shocking if you had to fight your best friend who turned into a zombie

oh my god, i will kill you because i love you.
soni2295
soni2295

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBeurt Sat May 15, 2010 2:21 am

soni2295 wrote:
DaBeurt wrote:
soni2295 wrote:

oh my god, i will kill you because i love you.

*hides knife underneath rug* yeah hehe
DaBeurt
DaBeurt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down