flamethrower and minigun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flamethrower and minigun

Post  soni2295 on Wed May 12, 2010 2:08 pm

here two funny weapons both used during vietnam war.

i think flamethrower will return now as a primary or secundary weapons instead of by via perk.
perfect to kill dogs in waw and clear the corners.

the mini gun maybe as a light machine gun, with high fire rate and power, to destroy the new killsteaks and the tanks.
avatar
soni2295

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: flamethrower and minigun

Post  DaBeurt on Thu May 13, 2010 4:35 am

soni2295 wrote:here two funny weapons both used during vietnam war.

i think flamethrower will return now as a primary or secundary weapons instead of by via perk.
perfect to kill dogs in waw and clear the corners.

the mini gun maybe as a light machine gun, with high fire rate and power, to destroy the new killsteaks and the tanks.

i don't think a minigun is going to be a lmg, it's way too heavy and overpowered too...
miniguns in that time during vietnam could only destroy light armored vehicles up to some light tanks but not the medium tanks and heavy tanks
avatar
DaBeurt

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 25
Location : belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: flamethrower and minigun

Post  soni2295 on Thu May 13, 2010 6:06 pm

DaBeurt wrote:
soni2295 wrote:here two funny weapons both used during vietnam war.

i think flamethrower will return now as a primary or secundary weapons instead of by via perk.
perfect to kill dogs in waw and clear the corners.

the mini gun maybe as a light machine gun, with high fire rate and power, to destroy the new killsteaks and the tanks.

i don't think a minigun is going to be a lmg, it's way too heavy and overpowered too...
miniguns in that time during vietnam could only destroy light armored vehicles up to some light tanks but not the medium tanks and heavy tanks

and helicopters, the powerfull fire is balanced with the havy weigh, the time is takes to fire and the overheating.
avatar
soni2295

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: flamethrower and minigun

Post  DaBeurt on Fri May 14, 2010 2:17 pm

soni2295 wrote:
DaBeurt wrote:
soni2295 wrote:here two funny weapons both used during vietnam war.

i think flamethrower will return now as a primary or secundary weapons instead of by via perk.
perfect to kill dogs in waw and clear the corners.

the mini gun maybe as a light machine gun, with high fire rate and power, to destroy the new killsteaks and the tanks.

i don't think a minigun is going to be a lmg, it's way too heavy and overpowered too...
miniguns in that time during vietnam could only destroy light armored vehicles up to some light tanks but not the medium tanks and heavy tanks

and helicopters, the powerfull fire is balanced with the havy weigh, the time is takes to fire and the overheating.

exactly! that's some good thinking
avatar
DaBeurt

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 25
Location : belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: flamethrower and minigun

Post  24/7 Yamato on Sat May 15, 2010 4:20 am

I would like to see those things, lol!

24/7 Yamato

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: flamethrower and minigun

Post  DaBeurt on Sat May 15, 2010 5:15 am

24/7 Yamato wrote:I would like to see those things, lol!
so do we
avatar
DaBeurt

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 25
Location : belgium

Back to top Go down

maybe....

Post  JoshCF1 on Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm

the flamethrower should be a primary weapon and the minigun be a killstreak that you can use for an amount of time or a perk that you can use through the whole game Very Happy

JoshCF1

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: flamethrower and minigun

Post  DaBeurt on Mon May 17, 2010 12:14 am

JoshCF1 wrote:the flamethrower should be a primary weapon and the minigun be a killstreak that you can use for an amount of time or a perk that you can use through the whole game Very Happy
about the minigun killstreak, could you write your idea aout that but more detailed? E.G. it's an airdrop killstreak an you can put it at sandbags,windows,broken walls, mount it on vehicles... ect.

_________________
I'm me, not a wannabe
avatar
DaBeurt

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 25
Location : belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: flamethrower and minigun

Post  JoshCF1 on Fri May 28, 2010 1:33 pm

DaBeurt wrote:
JoshCF1 wrote:the flamethrower should be a primary weapon and the minigun be a killstreak that you can use for an amount of time or a perk that you can use through the whole game Very Happy
about the minigun killstreak, could you write your idea aout that but more detailed? E.G. it's an airdrop killstreak an you can put it at sandbags,windows,broken walls, mount it on vehicles... ect.

maybe you could spawn into a ground vehicle that drives around while you use it mounted to the vehicle or maybe an airdrop that can replace your primary for like a minute

JoshCF1

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: flamethrower and minigun

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum