Call of Duty: Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

flamethrower and minigun

4 posters

Go down

flamethrower and minigun Empty flamethrower and minigun

Post  soni2295 Wed May 12, 2010 2:08 pm

here two funny weapons both used during vietnam war.

i think flamethrower will return now as a primary or secundary weapons instead of by via perk.
perfect to kill dogs in waw and clear the corners.

the mini gun maybe as a light machine gun, with high fire rate and power, to destroy the new killsteaks and the tanks.
soni2295
soni2295

Back to top Go down

flamethrower and minigun Empty Re: flamethrower and minigun

Post  DaBeurt Thu May 13, 2010 4:35 am

soni2295 wrote:here two funny weapons both used during vietnam war.

i think flamethrower will return now as a primary or secundary weapons instead of by via perk.

the mini gun maybe as a light machine gun, with high fire rate and power, to destroy the new killsteaks and the tanks.

i don't think a minigun is going to be a lmg, it's way too heavy and overpowered too...
miniguns in that time during vietnam could only destroy light armored vehicles up to some light tanks but not the medium tanks and heavy tanks
DaBeurt
DaBeurt

Back to top Go down

Post  soni2295 Thu May 13, 2010 6:06 pm

DaBeurt wrote:

i don't think a minigun is going to be a lmg, it's way too heavy and overpowered too...
miniguns in that time during vietnam could only destroy light armored vehicles up to some light tanks but not the medium tanks and heavy tanks

and helicopters, the powerfull fire is balanced with the havy weigh, the time is takes to fire and the overheating.
soni2295
soni2295

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBeurt Fri May 14, 2010 2:17 pm

soni2295 wrote:
DaBeurt wrote:

and helicopters, the powerfull fire is balanced with the havy weigh, the time is takes to fire and the overheating.

exactly! that's some good thinking
DaBeurt
DaBeurt

Back to top Go down

Post  24/7 Yamato Sat May 15, 2010 4:20 am

I would like to see those things, lol!

24/7 Yamato

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBeurt Sat May 15, 2010 5:15 am

24/7 Yamato wrote:I would like to see those things, lol!
so do we
DaBeurt
DaBeurt

Back to top Go down

flamethrower and minigun Empty maybe....

Post  JoshCF1 Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm

the flamethrower should be a primary weapon and the minigun be a killstreak that you can use for an amount of time or a perk that you can use through the whole game Very Happy

JoshCF1

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBeurt Mon May 17, 2010 12:14 am

JoshCF1 wrote:the flamethrower should be a primary weapon and the minigun be a killstreak that you can use for an amount of time or a perk that you can use through the whole game Very Happy
about the minigun killstreak, could you write your idea aout that but more detailed? E.G. it's an airdrop killstreak an you can put it at sandbags,windows,broken walls, mount it on vehicles... ect.
DaBeurt
DaBeurt

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshCF1 Fri May 28, 2010 1:33 pm

DaBeurt wrote:
JoshCF1 wrote:the flamethrower should be a primary weapon and the minigun be a killstreak that you can use for an amount of time or a perk that you can use through the whole game Very Happy
about the minigun killstreak, could you write your idea aout that but more detailed? E.G. it's an airdrop killstreak an you can put it at sandbags,windows,broken walls, mount it on vehicles... ect.

maybe you could spawn into a ground vehicle that drives around while you use it mounted to the vehicle or maybe an airdrop that can replace your primary for like a minute

JoshCF1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum