Call of Duty: Black Ops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co-op: zombies

3 posters

Go down

Co-op: zombies Empty Co-op: zombies

Post  DaBeurt Fri May 07, 2010 9:57 am

Tell us and the comunity what you expect from co-op nazi zombies
it's almost sure that zombies will be in black ops. There is one simple reason
That made call of duty waw popular and treyarch rich

my expectation: split screen online gaming, start outside with a primary weapon and look for a shelter to fend of zombies, so once you find a shelter the actual game begins. 4 funny characters you can play like dempsy nikolai, takeo adn richtoffen ...

What about you? Question
DaBeurt
DaBeurt

Back to top Go down

Co-op: zombies Empty Re: Co-op: zombies

Post  soni2295 Fri May 07, 2010 3:36 pm

of curse, couch online (2+ players local in online matches) and 4 palyers splitscreen for zombies, because i really hate when we were like 5 people palying 2 by 2,

i think a deathmatch with zombies mode would be fun as hell, "you can hide from zombies but no from me"

about the maps, verruck is my fav, i hope they put some classic zombies maps like natch der untoten (without perks and magic machines).

finally what kind of zombies do you think will be or want kind you want?

-nazi zombies
-vietnamesse zombies
-common zombies
-both (zombies of soldiers from all teams)

soni2295

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBeurt Fri May 14, 2010 2:26 pm

soni2295 wrote:of curse, couch online (2+ players local in online matches) and 4 palyers splitscreen for zombies, because i really hate when we were like 5 people palying 2 by 2,

i think a deathmatch with zombies mode would be fun as hell, "you can hide from zombies but no from me"

about the maps, verruck is my fav, i hope they put some classic zombies maps like natch der untoten (without perks and magic machines).

finally what kind of zombies do you think will be or want kind you want?

-nazi zombies
-vietnamesse zombies
-common zombies
-both (zombies of soldiers from all teams)
ยต

i like zombies from all teams ^^
and how about this idea:
you choose you map but instead of spawning in the building, you spawn outside the map
and you need to fight your way towards the building as fast as possible to repair and get started ( beginning with knife only or hadnpistol) when you found the compound you get a cutscene and then the real fun begins
DaBeurt
DaBeurt

Back to top Go down

Post  soni2295 Fri May 14, 2010 2:33 pm

DaBeurt wrote:
i like zombies from all teams ^^
and how about this idea:
you choose you map but instead of spawning in the building, you spawn outside the map
and you need to fight your way towards the building as fast as possible to repair and get started ( beginning with knife only or hadnpistol) when you found the compound you get a cutscene and then the real fun begins

i can imagine the teams fighting at the top of the level, the zombies downside waiting for the unfortunate that fall, camping is not an option, lonely players are fast food.
soni2295
soni2295

Back to top Go down

Co-op: zombies Empty my Zombie Suggestions

Post  dbondz Sat May 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Assuming that there will actually be a Zombie Mode - I would like to see a few different things. First I would like to see them a bit more difficult. By that I mean as much fun as it was at first, I wasted many nights playing a zombie game that lasted several hours, maybe have some other goals rather than just how high of level you can get to.

My 2nd idea stemmed from something someone else mentioned on the forum and that is - maybe once your buddy goes down, have him turn into a Zombie where he attacks his own friends with some sort of extra tactic that the other zombies don't have *(and can watch the attack from Zombie View). Then have some sort of obstacle you have to do to get them turned back into normal again or make them revive-able. (Picture this, your in the hut w/ 2 windows, 1 buddy on each window & 2 others at the front door. One gets through the window and turns Player 1 into a zombie which gets a hold of Player 2 at the other window & now they go for they're 2 friends at the front door where they have to kill them before they can revive them into normal players again. This would surely reduce the game times and still keep it interesting.

Finally 3rd, I would like to be able to play with 6 players versus 4. You're used to playing with 6 of your friends in most multi-player games so why should 2 have to sit out when u play Zombies.

dbondz

Back to top Go down

Post  soni2295 Sat May 15, 2010 2:34 pm

dbondz wrote:Assuming that there will actually be a Zombie Mode - I would like to see a few different things. First I would like to see them a bit more difficult. By that I mean as much fun as it was at first, I wasted many nights playing a zombie game that lasted several hours, maybe have some other goals rather than just how high of level you can get to.

My 2nd idea stemmed from something someone else mentioned on the forum and that is - maybe once your buddy goes down, have him turn into a Zombie where he attacks his own friends with some sort of extra tactic that the other zombies don't have *(and can watch the attack from Zombie View). Then have some sort of obstacle you have to do to get them turned back into normal again or make them revive-able. (Picture this, your in the hut w/ 2 windows, 1 buddy on each window & 2 others at the front door. One gets through the window and turns Player 1 into a zombie which gets a hold of Player 2 at the other window & now they go for they're 2 friends at the front door where they have to kill them before they can revive them into normal players again. This would surely reduce the game times and still keep it interesting.

Finally 3rd, I would like to be able to play with 6 players versus 4. You're used to playing with 6 of your friends in most multi-player games so why should 2 have to sit out when u play Zombies.

i like your 2nd idea, and it should has a ZombieCam similar to the killcam but showing the zombifized friend view.

your third idea is like halo's infected mode which is fun.
soni2295
soni2295

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBeurt Mon May 17, 2010 12:28 am

soni2295 wrote:
dbondz wrote:Assuming that there will actually be a Zombie Mode - I would like to see a few different things. First I would like to see them a bit more difficult. By that I mean as much fun as it was at first, I wasted many nights playing a zombie game that lasted several hours, maybe have some other goals rather than just how high of level you can get to.

i like your 2nd idea, and it should has a ZombieCam similar to the killcam but showing the zombifized friend view.

i got a fourth idea. when in solo mode or co-op zombie mode you got the option to select 3 or 2 computer controlled characters ( max 4 players all together) same for multiplayer zombie mode if someone quits that person will not exit the game but a bot would tke over and fight along side ( these bot's stick with other players and keeps the weapons it had whe nit was a eal player(exept for wunderwaffe and flamethrower for example because only 1 person in the team can have those weapons)
and also a new bonus idea like max ammo, instant kill ect. Survivors, when you get this bonus a group of 5-10 alies come and join the fight; they take defensive positions near the place where most of the players are. zombies will go and hunt for them too so keep them safe. they are alive for max 2 rounds and no more then 20 alies are allowed. also alies only need 1 hit, to make this bonus a little bit les overpowered. survivors can be soldiers from all sides.
DaBeurt
DaBeurt

Back to top Go down

Post  soni2295 Mon May 17, 2010 12:40 am

DaBeurt wrote:
soni2295 wrote:

i got a fourth idea. when in solo mode or co-op zombie mode you got the option to select 3 or 2 computer controlled characters ( max 4 players all together) same for multiplayer zombie mode if someone quits that person will not exit the game but a bot would tke over and fight along side ( these bot's stick with other players and keeps the weapons it had whe nit was a eal player(exept for wunderwaffe and flamethrower for example because only 1 person in the team can have those weapons)
and also a new bonus idea like max ammo, instant kill ect. Survivors, when you get this bonus a group of 5-10 alies come and join the fight; they take defensive positions near the place where most of the players are. zombies will go and hunt for them too so keep them safe. they are alive for max 2 rounds and no more then 20 alies are allowed. also alies only need 1 hit, to make this bonus a little bit les overpowered. survivors can be soldiers from all sides.

bots are good idea, but i think like most of games bots are contrary to competitive online gaming.
soni2295
soni2295

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum