list of things we could or couldt see in black ops

View previous topic View next topic Go down

list of things we could or couldt see in black ops

Post  soni2295 on Fri May 07, 2010 4:28 pm

this list is based in the things trearch has done and said and the improvements of previous games.
just think about it, the next cod game.

no commando.
no heatbeat sensor.
dismembering.
one shot kill snipers.
zombies.
dark style.
no nuke?
multiple killstreaks.
new perks like hardline, bling, lightweight, oma and maraton.
deathstreaks.
spec ops?
pro versions of perks.
2 players co-op campaing.
host migration.
callsings: titles and emblems.
colored clan tags.
teather mode?
vehicles on some multiplayer maps.
dogs as killstreak.
unlock attachments through attachments.
deep impact and doble tap by via attachment.
camos for weapons?
raygun.
game winning killcam.
overkill perk?
3 teamkill = kicked.
2 teamkill = penalizaton.
more variety of side weapon.
flame thrower.
rocket launcher and flame thrower as secondary weapon.
large variety of weapons from the cold war.
winchester 1887?
napalm strike as kilstreak?
characters can swim.
tossback perk return?
ballonetta.
bipod.
dedicated servers.
lan support.
cage match?
grenades or equipment + perk1.
third person view matches?
randomised skins for most of classes.
no lag.
guests for couch online? (2+ players local in online matches).
throwing knife?
minigun as personal weapon.
blast shield?
riotshield?
2 grenades and/or equipment
tactical insertion?
payback animation?
more bolt action rifles.
juggernaunt perk return?
second change instead of last stand.
crawl with second change? pro?
subplaylists for lobby.
cheats for story mode.
noob tube as the last attachment instead of the first.
unlock scopes for sniper rifles.
ak rifle.
double weapons (akimbo).
punch instead of knife while in akimbo?
machine pistols?
climb and jump through every object and wall.
70 75 levels?
another cool 10th prestige emblem?
the 007?
rambo?
avatar
soni2295

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: list of things we could or couldt see in black ops

Post  DaBeurt on Sat May 15, 2010 5:15 am

jup i got nothing too say to that, just this: great job!
but what do you mean jump through walls?
avatar
DaBeurt

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 25
Location : belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: list of things we could or couldt see in black ops

Post  soni2295 on Sat May 15, 2010 12:57 pm

DaBeurt wrote:jup i got nothing too say to that, just this: great job!
but what do you mean jump through walls?

in cod waw if you get close enought to a small object or the edge, it says climb or something, every object can be pass over. en IW games just some few objects and wall can be pass over.
avatar
soni2295

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: list of things we could or couldt see in black ops

Post  DaBeurt on Sun May 16, 2010 2:34 am

soni2295 wrote:
DaBeurt wrote:jup i got nothing too say to that, just this: great job!
but what do you mean jump through walls?

in cod waw if you get close enought to a small object or the edge, it says climb or something, every object can be pass over. en IW games just some few objects and wall can be pass over.

thats a good idea!
avatar
DaBeurt

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 25
Location : belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: list of things we could or couldt see in black ops

Post  soni2295 on Sun May 16, 2010 2:38 am

DaBeurt wrote:
soni2295 wrote:
DaBeurt wrote:jup i got nothing too say to that, just this: great job!
but what do you mean jump through walls?

in cod waw if you get close enought to a small object or the edge, it says climb or something, every object can be pass over. en IW games just some few objects and wall can be pass over.

thats a good idea!

they already did on waw i just want to see it again.
avatar
soni2295

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: list of things we could or couldt see in black ops

Post  DaBeurt on Sun May 16, 2010 7:48 am

soni2295 wrote:
DaBeurt wrote:
soni2295 wrote:
DaBeurt wrote:jup i got nothing too say to that, just this: great job!
but what do you mean jump through walls?

in cod waw if you get close enought to a small object or the edge, it says climb or something, every object can be pass over. en IW games just some few objects and wall can be pass over.

thats a good idea!

they already did on waw i just want to see it again.

it was first used in cod 2 the n got better in cod 4 and so on ^^
avatar
DaBeurt

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 25
Location : belgium

Back to top Go down

great list

Post  JoshCF1 on Sun May 16, 2010 3:04 pm

some things i would disagree with but i would like to see mose of them in the game! Smile

JoshCF1

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: list of things we could or couldt see in black ops

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum